Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone,

    I hope that this message finds you well. I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone. I can not wait to see what all the wonderful things that the Lord is going to reveal to me in this new year. So excited. Well I leave you with a scripture that I have learned  through out my walk to stand on and its Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..." With that being said I am sitting back waiting expectantly for what God has planned for me and I hope that you are too. Remember when your in a situation and you are not sure about ask yourself this simple phrase " Why Do I Say Yes...When I should be saying NO?  If anyone has any situation that you have encountered when you said yes and you know whole heartily that you should have said no, comment on here let's talk about it and see if we can collectively help one other to make more sound and healthy choices in our lives this year. Any topic you wish to discuss is fine... until next time.

Peace, Love & Blessings!

Chantelle
Self-Love Author & Speaker
www.WhyDoISayYes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment